QTP/UFT is one of the leading automation testing tool which incorporates VBscript language to test software applications and environment in detail. Basically QTP is used for functional, regression and service testing. User actions on a web or client based computer application can be automated and same actions can be tested for different users, different data set, on various Windows operating systems and different browsers by using QTP/UFT. The point-and-click interface in QTP helps user in creating tests that can be played back on an application repeatedly. This wide ranging solution significantly reduces the budget and complexity of the functional testing process. QTP provides a set of tools like smart identification, ordinal identifiers, to deal with the most challenging part in automation testing like identifying and manipulating GUI objects.
Did you know?
- QTP/UFT was originally built by Mercury Interactive later in 2006 HP® owned this product from Mercury Interactive.
- QTP/UFT, integrated with Quality Centre to deliver improved test data management and high quality dashboards
- QTP supports the following environments: Activex, Delphi, Java, .Net, Oracle, Peoplesoft, Powerbuilder, SAP, Siebel, Stingray, Terminal Emulator, Visual Basic, Visualage, Web Services
- QTP/UFT is supported by various browsers like Google Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer. and it is compatible only with Windows operating
- Lean FT from HP® is a new functional testing solution having a set of APIs. Lean FT provides powerful tools like Object Identification Center and Application Models. This tool is developed to target test automation engineers and developers from agile teams. Integrating Lean FT with Unified Functional Testing (UFT) can support DevOps and Continuous Integration (CI)
Why learn and get Certified in QTP/UFT?
- QTP is one of the best automation testing tool because of its unique features like Object Repositories, Object identification, Smart Identification and so on in addition to its unmatched strength in database testing
- QTP is widely implemented in the following sectors: mobile applications, medical software, financial or banking projects. Its beneficial features have resulted in huge demand for both QTP/UFT software and professionals
- Service and product based companies are demanding for Test Automation Engineers with good knowledge in QTP, get certified in HP® QTP certificates to uplift your career by upgrading your skills and knowledge
After the completion of this course, Trainee will:
- Develop fundamental scripts from manual test case and modular actions
- Improve primary tests by verification and synchronisation and gauge tests to run with multiple sets of data
- Implement custom checkpoints to create more precise verification points within a test
- Administer shared object repositories, usage of debug tools and explain need of virtual objects
- Reconcile object recognition problems and implements vital principles of record & playback
- Basic understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), STLC, Manual Test case documentation and execution skills
- Basic knowledge of VBScript concept will be an added advantage
Who should attend this Training?
QTP training course is intended for the following professionals:
- Working in manual/automation testing environment
- Working in development roles but wish to shift to testing roles
- Graduates who wish to learn QTP for automation testing
Prepare for Certification
Our training and certification program gives you a solid understanding of the key topics covered on the HP’s (HP0-M47: HP® FUnctional Testing and HP0-M98: Advanced Scripting using QTP Certification). In addition to boosting your income potential, getting certified in Automation Testing, demonstrates your knowledge of the skills necessary to be an effective Automation Tester. The certification validates your ability to produce reliable, high-quality results with increased efficiency and consistency.
How will I perform the practical sessions in Online training?
For online training, Bluelinesoft provides virtual environment that helps in accessing each other’s system. The detailed pdf files, reference material, course code are provided to trainee. Online sessions can be conducted through any of the available requirements like Skype, WebEx, GoToMeeting, Webinar, etc.